Well believe it or not Cramer actually told me I should blog tonight. If you know how he feels about the blogging world that suggestion may have shocked a few of you. He requested that I blog about the movie Inception. If you know Cramer you know that he LOVES movies. That being said if you know about his love for movies you would know that his favorite movie is the Dark night. Well, the director of the Dark Night is Christopher Nolan and he is the one who wrote and directed INCEPTION. Christopher Nolan is by far Cramer's favorite movie director. I asked him a few weeks ago if he could be any celebrity who would he be? He responded quickly by saying Christopher Nolan.
Cramer has been watching the inception trailer for a year now so this day was one that he had anxiously been waiting for. Well we went and saw it on opening day and we were not disappointed to say the least. Considering that this movie was 2hrs and 40 min I did not get tired once , this says a lot about the movie because I fall asleep in almost every movie I ever see. I am proud to say that this is the best movie that I have ever seen and I would recommend it to anyone. Cramer is my personal movie critic and he said that "It was great to see a movie that was actually smart and was not packed with lame CGI and 3D, it has been the best movie of the year by far".
8 years ago
This is my second post. I don't know where the first one went. Oh, well. You've convinced me that I need to see this movie. Good job!
ReplyDeleteI have heard a lot of great things about it. Can't wait to see it. If only we could find a babysitter...
ReplyDelete